Designed for small to mid-size workgroups, the imageCLASS D1650/D1620 balance speedy performance, minimal maintenance, and the ability to expand paper capacity for busy groups. A 5″ color touchscreen delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks.
Canon imageCLASS D1650 All-in-One Wireless Duplex Laser Printer
The Canon imageCLASS D1650 All-in-One Wireless Duplex Laser Printer is a printer + scanner combo that caters to small to midsized workgroups. Its features include a balance of speedy performance, low energy consumption, minimal maintenance, and the ability to increase paper capacity. The D1650 can scan two pages simultaneously at up to 70 pages per minute in black and white, or 26 in color. Its 5″ color touch screen provides a user interface that is easy to learn and can be customized by a device administrator to perform various tasks. It is also capable of creating a Wi-Fi hotspot to establish a direct connection to your mobile devices so that you can print your documents without wires. Get lots of work done when you get the Canon imageCLASS D1650 for your office today!
Designed for small to mid-size workgroups, the imageCLASS D1620 balances speedy performance, minimal maintenance, and the ability to expand paper capacity for busy groups. A 5″ color touchscreen delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks.
• Supports certain mobile solutions for printing and scanning
• Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a single-pass, duplex document feeder
• Designed for smaller print jobs with first-print-out time as fast as 6.2 seconds
• Helps mitigate risk of confidential information loss, as documents are only stored in short-term memory
• Security settings can be set behind an administrator log-in
• Control device access, restrict function use, and oversee usage behavior with standard Department ID Management
• Service parts are designed for machine’s life cycle to help minimize need for proactive maintenance and reduce service calls
• Out-of-box, standard, two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one helps to reduce paper consumption
• 5″ intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability
• A unique, customized device experience with Application Library
• Create Wi-Fi Direct hotspot from the printer to establish direct connection to mobile device(s) without the need for external router
Quality and Reliability
• Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources
• Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished
• Intuitive animations for common tasks like consumables replacement
• A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption
• Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling settings that can help save paper and energy
• ENERGY STAR certified and rated EPEAT Silver
Easy to use with application Library
Unique to the Canon imageCLASS product line, the Application Library platform allows for one-touch button creation of seven key functions: Print Template, Standby Slide (screen saver), Scan-to-Preset Destination, ID Card Copy, Consumables Information, Copy (Eco), and Copy (Bleed Reduce)
Mobile-Friend Device Access
From application-based to cloud-based to device native, the imageCLASS D1620 model offers a variety of methods for printing from a mobile phone or tablet across most iOS and Android devices. The Canon PRINT Business application, which supports both platforms, offers access to additional device settings as well as the ability to scan from the printer to a mobile phone or tablet.
Fast, Single-Pass Duplex Scanning
The imageCLASS D1620 model leverages a single-pass document feeder for two-sided scanning at up to 70 images per minute (ipm) in black and white or up to 26 ipm in color. Scanned files can be converted into multiple file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF (OCR).
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.